Tuesday 6 May 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stewart Granger and Carmen Cavallaro.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1913 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Stewart Granger: British actor, tall, dark and debonair, a leading adventure star of the '50s.
- Carmen Cavallaro: American pianist (Born 1913).
- Carmen Cavallaro New York City: New York; actor (Hollywood Canteen, Diamond Horseshoe).
- Jack [John: T] Aitken British anatomist.
- Kenneth Horne: English paper manufacturer / multi-millionaire.
- Gyula David: composer.
- Suzanne Labin: French Socialist writer and political scientist, known particularly for her anti-communism, anti-totalitarianism and pro-democracy writings.
- Ronald Harris: British first Church Estates Commissioner.
- Stewart Granger [James Stewart]: London, England -- Actor (Prisoner of Zenda).
- Alexandros Schinas: Greek anarchist who assassinated King George I of Greece (Born 1870).
- King Nikita I of Montenegro vacates Skoetari, North-Albania.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When the Midnight Choo-Choo Leaves for Alabam' - Victor Military Band
- In the Evening by the Moonlight - Haydn Quartet