Saturday May 04, 2019
US date format: 5/4/2019, UK date format: 4/5/2019
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 4, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 04, 2019?
- Star Wars day, "May the 4th be with you" pun on "May the force be with you"
- Republic of China - Literary Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- International Firefighters' Day.
- Saint Ladislaus of Gielnow
- See more
- Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant in Libya during the Libyan Civil War: An attack on forces loyal to Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar in Sabha, Libya, kills at least nine people. ISIL claims responsibility. (AFP via The Times of India)
- An attack on forces loyal to Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar in Sabha, Libya, kills at least nine people. ISIL claims responsibility. (AFP via The Times of India)
- North Korea and weapons of mass destruction: North Korea fires several short-range projectiles from the east coast city of Wonsan. (Reuters/AP via ABC Australia)
- North Korea fires several short-range projectiles from the east coast city of Wonsan. (Reuters/AP via ABC Australia)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next May 04If May 04, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 3 months, 4 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 26 days.
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- DealBook Special: Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting Tens of thousands of shareholders attended the annual meeting of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway. DealBook provided analysis through it all. [..]
- Facebook Faces a Big Penalty, but Regulators Are Split Over How Big The F.T.C. chairman seems to have the votes to approve a settlement. One of the biggest issues has been whether to hold Mark Zuckerberg liable for future violations. [..]
- See all financial news of May 04, 2019