Sunday May 19, 2019
US date format: 5/19/2019, UK date format: 19/5/2019
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 19, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 19, 2019?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- See more
- An explosion hits a tourist bus carrying South African nationals near the Grand Egyptian Museum in Giza, Egypt, injuring at least 14 people. (CNN)
- Iraq–United States relations, Iran–United States relations: A rocket explodes inside the heavily fortified Green Zone sector of Iraq's capital, landing less than a mile from the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad amid heightened tensions in the region between the United States and Iran. (Associated Press) (Los Angeles Times)
- A rocket explodes inside the heavily fortified Green Zone sector of Iraq's capital, landing less than a mile from the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad amid heightened tensions in the region between the United States and Iran. (Associated Press) (Los Angeles Times)
- China–United States trade war: Google pulls Android update support for Huawei phones, as well as the Google Play Store and Gmail apps, after the Chinese technology company was blacklisted by the United States Commerce Department. (The Guardian)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- As ‘Rocketman’ Prepares to Take Off, Hollywood Holds Its Breath Depending on ticket sales, the R-rated musical fantasia about Elton John could have ripple effects for its star, its studio and the wider film industry. [..]
- Deutsche Bank Staff Saw Suspicious Activity in Trump and Kushner Accounts Anti-money laundering specialists proposed filing “suspicious activity reports” about transactions connected to President Trump and his son-in-law. Bank managers said no. [..]
- See all financial news of May 19, 2019