Wednesday May 08, 2019
US date format: 5/8/2019, UK date format: 8/5/2019
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 8, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at May 08 across the years.
Which were the most popular movies released in those months ?
Which were the important events of May 08, 2019?
- Saints Wiro, Plechelmus and Otger
- Saint Macharius of Ghent (died 1012)
- Parents' Day in South Korea
- Iris feast of the Region of Brussels capital (in Belgium)
- See more
- Voters in South Africa go to the polls to elect new members of the National Assembly and provincial legislatures. (The New York Times)
- 2019 South African general election: Voters in South Africa go to the polls to elect new members of the National Assembly and provincial legislatures. (The New York Times)
- Donald Trump Jr., son of U.S. President Donald Trump, is subpoenaed to testify before the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence about the Trump Tower Moscow project and his Russian contacts in June 2016. (The New York Times)
- The United States House Committee on the Judiciary votes to hold United States Attorney General William Barr in contempt of Congress after he failed to comply with a subpoena ordering him to provide them with the full, unredacted version of the Mueller Report last week. The full House will vote on the measure in the near future. (The New York Times)
- See more
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV series released in those months ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Buyer Found for G.M. Plant in Lordstown, and Trump Cites His Role The president says he is helping save jobs at the Ohio factory, where General Motors ceased production. But such promises have not always panned out. [..]
- Capturing What’s Online in China Before It Vanishes It’s important to preserve snapshots of China’s internet before they vanish without a trace, says Raymond Zhong, a Times tech reporter in Beijing. [..]
- See all financial news of May 08, 2019