Thursday May 30, 2019
US date format: 5/30/2019, UK date format: 30/5/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on May 30, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 30, 2019?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- See more
- An explosive device is detonated in a commercial center in the Colombian city of Cúcuta, on the border with Venezuela, with at least 12 injured. (La Vanguardia) (El Universal)
- Six explosive devices detonated in several locations in Kirkuk, Iraq kill 5 people and injure 20 others. (Reuters)
- War in Afghanistan (2001–present): A suicide bombing near a military training center in the Afghan capital city of Kabul kills 6 people and leaves 6 others injured. The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province claims responsibility (Press TV)
- A suicide bombing near a military training center in the Afghan capital city of Kabul kills 6 people and leaves 6 others injured. The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province claims responsibility (Press TV)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Apps Purged by Apple Say It Holds the Key They Need to Get Back In Seventeen companies that make apps designed to fight iPhone addiction called on Apple to let them use technology that would resolve privacy concerns. [..]
- Fed May Consider Lower Rates if Inflation and Global Risks Worsen Richard Clarida, the Fed’s vice chairman, said persistently low inflation or worsening global economic risks could make officials reconsider their patience. [..]
- See all financial news of May 30, 2019