Wednesday May 29, 2019
US date format: 5/29/2019, UK date format: 29/5/2019
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on May 29, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 29, 2019?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- See more
- Indian record label and film production company T-Series' most-subscribed YouTube channel reaches 100 million subscribers. (Times News Now)
- Sinking of Hableány: The Hableány, a sightseeing river cruise ship on the Danube in Budapest, capsizes and sinks with 34 South Korean tourists on board. At least seven people are killed and 19 remain missing. (The New York Times)
- The Hableány, a sightseeing river cruise ship on the Danube in Budapest, capsizes and sinks with 34 South Korean tourists on board. At least seven people are killed and 19 remain missing. (The New York Times)
- A 55-year-old pediatrician, Ricardo Russo, is arrested at the Hospital Garrahan in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he was Chief of the Immunology Department. He is accused of sexually abusing minors, distributing and possessing child pornography, including handicapped children and babies. He was wanted by the U.S. FBI and public prosecutors in Brazil. (Clarín) (Fox News)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next May 29If May 29, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 2 months, 11 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 9 months, 20 days.
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Apps That Blast Out Crime Alerts Don’t Have to Rattle You Neighborhood-watch networks are on the rise, even though crime is not. Here’s how to put the data into perspective. [..]
- Fiat Merger With Renault: The Rewards, Risks and Unknowns If all goes well, the carmakers could have the financial and industrial brawn to dominate. But the history of auto mega-mergers is not encouraging. [..]
- See all financial news of May 29, 2019