Wednesday 4 September 1946
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 4, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Liz Greene and David Liebman.
Paisan, directed by Roberto Rossellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching I Love to Eat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1946!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1946 ?
- Liz Greene: American pro astrologer and author, Jungian psychologist and lecturer; one of the most highly respected astrologers of the 20th century.
- David Liebman: Rocker.
- Marcel Dehoux
- Dave Liebman: American saxophonist flute player and composer.
- Gary Duncan [Grubb]: San Diego, California -- Rock guitarist (Quicksilver).
- Bryan Mauricette: Saint Lucian-Canadian cricketer.
- Greg Elmore: San Diego, California -- Rock drummer (Quicksilver).
- Gary Duncan: American guitarist (The Brogues and Quicksilver Messenger Service).
- Paul Lincke: German composer and theater conductor.
- Street violence between Muslims and Hindus erupts in Bombay.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Call it Madness - King Cole Trio
- Three Suns - Five Minutes More