Wednesday 4 September 1946
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Liz Greene and David Liebman.
Caesar and Cleopatra, directed by Gabriel Pascal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
while The Miracle of the Bells by Russell Janne was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching I Love to Eat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1946!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 4 September 1946 ?
- Liz Greene: American pro astrologer and author, Jungian psychologist and lecturer; one of the most highly respected astrologers of the 20th century.
- David Liebman: Rocker.
- Marcel Dehoux
- Gary Duncan: American guitarist (The Brogues and Quicksilver Messenger Service).
- Dave Liebman: American saxophonist flute player and composer.
- Bryan Mauricette: Saint Lucian-Canadian cricketer.
- Gary Duncan [Grubb]: San Diego, California -- Rock guitarist (Quicksilver).
- Greg Elmore: San Diego, California -- Rock drummer (Quicksilver).
- Paul Lincke: German composer and theater conductor.
- Street violence between Muslims and Hindus erupts in Bombay.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Choo Choo Ch'Boogie - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five
- Ink Spots - To Each His Own
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?