Saturday 7 September 1946
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Juan Benitez and Alfa Anderson.
Paisan, directed by Roberto Rossellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching I Love to Eat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1946!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1946 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Alfa Anderson: Bronx, New York -- Rock vocalist (Chicago).
- Juan Benitez: Spanish journalist who specializes in UFO's, the story of Jesus and other mysteries.
- Alain Weill: French art critic and collector, specializing in poster art.
- Willie Crawford: American baseball player (Born 1946).
- Joe Klein: American journalist and author.
- Suzyn Waldman: American actress and sportscaster.
- Paul Zech: Writer, dies at 65.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Call it Madness - King Cole Trio
- Three Suns - Five Minutes More