Friday 20 September 1946
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 20, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Michel Caradec and Pete Coors.
Sister Kenny, directed by Dudley Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 September 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1946!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1946 ?
- Jean-Michel Caradec: French pop singer, born to a Breton sailor and a teacher.
- Pete Coors: American noted family and businessman, the CEO of Coors Brewing Company made an unsuccessful run for the US Senate in 2004.
- Dudu Topaz: An Israeli TV personality, comedian, actor, screenwriter, playwright, author and radio and television host.
- Markandey Katju: Indian lawyer and judge.
- Raimu : French actor (Born 1883).
- Churchill argues for a US of Europe
- The first Cannes Film Festival is held.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Rumors Are Flying - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
- Ole Buttermilk Sky - Kay Kyser & His Orchestra