Friday 20 September 1946
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Michel Caradec and Pete Coors.
Caesar and Cleopatra, directed by Gabriel Pascal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Mixed Bill.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1946!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1946 ?
- Jean-Michel Caradec: French pop singer, born to a Breton sailor and a teacher.
- Pete Coors: American noted family and businessman, the CEO of Coors Brewing Company made an unsuccessful run for the US Senate in 2004.
- Dudu Topaz: An Israeli TV personality, comedian, actor, screenwriter, playwright, author and radio and television host.
- Markandey Katju: Indian lawyer and judge.
- Raimu : French actor (Born 1883).
- Churchill argues for a US of Europe
- The first Cannes Film Festival is held.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 September 1946
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1946 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Blue Skies - Count Basie & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?