Saturday 5 August 2000US date format: 8/5/2000, UK date format: 5/8/2000
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 5, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Augie Isaac and Jaden Rosa.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to It's Gonna Be Me by N'Sync.
In UK 7 Days by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
The Replacements, directed by Howard Deutch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Hot Six by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tinsel Town.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cannon Spike or Allegiance.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 August 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 August 2000!
Which were the important events of 5 August 2000 ?
- St. Memmius
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Oswald
- St. Afra and her companions
- Burkina Faso - Independence Day
- Croatia - Victory Day and National Thanksgiving Day
- Augie Isaac: TV Actor.
- Jaden Rosa: Instagram Star.
- Maya Bond: Japanese-born American singer-songwriter and drummer.
Sport Games on 5 August 2000
Division 2Football (France)
- Angers - Ajaccio : 1 - 1
- Cannes - Niort : 6 - 4
- Gueugnon - Nice : 1 - 2
- Le Havre - Beauvais : 1 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Bastia - Bordeaux : 2 - 0
- Lens - Guingamp : 3 - 2
- Metz - Auxerre : 1 - 2
- Rennes - Paris SG : 1 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Ayr - Ross County : 1 - 0
- Clyde - Falkirk : 3 - 1
- Inverness C - Airdrie : 2 - 0
- Morton - Livingston : 0 - 2
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Arbroath - Partick : 1 - 1
- Queens Park - Berwick : 1 - 0
- Stenhousemuir - Queen of Sth : 4 - 3
- Stirling - Clydebank : 2 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 Latin songs
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Muy Dentro De Mi [You Sang To Me] - Marc Anthony
- Jurame - Gisselle
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Imaginame Sin Ti [Imagine Me Without You] - Luis Fonsi
- Si Te Vas - Alejandro Fernandez
- Francisco Cespedes - Donde Esta La Vida
- Yo Se Que Te Acordaras - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Por Siempre Tu [I Turn To You] - Christina Aguilera
- Entre El Mar Y Una Estrella - Thalia
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?