Thursday 10 August 2000
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Incomplete by Sisqo.
In UK 7 Days by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
The Cell, directed by Tarsem Singh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Indwelling by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Twitch City.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Diablo II or Diablo II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 2000!
Which were the important events of 10 August 2000 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 August
- Gilbert Parkhouse: English cricketer (Born 1925).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?