Monday 14 August 2000US date format: 8/14/2000, UK date format: 14/8/2000
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 14, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Bryce Hall and Abigail Bergman.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Incomplete by Sisqo.
In UK 7 Days by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
State and Main, directed by David Mamet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while It'S Not About The Bike by Lance Armstrong with Sally Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gillette Soccer Saturday.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Boku no Natsuyasumi or KoiYoubi (Day of Love).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 August 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 August 2000!
Which were the important events of 14 August 2000 ?
- Paraguay - Flag Day
- St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of several saints: St. Eusebius of Rome
- United States - National Code talkers Day
- Pakistan - Independence Day
- RC saints - Maximilian Kolbe (Polish Franciscan priest martyred by Nazis in 1941)
- Morocco - Allegiance of Oued Eddahab or Rfo de Oro
- United States - National Creamsicles Day
Famous Birthdays:14 August
- (to August 17) The Democratic National Convention in Los Angeles nominates U.S. Vice President Al Gore for President and Senator Joe Lieberman for Vice President.
- Dora the Explorer, one of Nickelodeon's hottest shows, debuts.
Sport Games on 14 August 2000
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Ulm : 1 - 2
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in August 2000?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 Latin songs
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Jurame - Gisselle
- Muy Dentro De Mi [You Sang To Me] - Marc Anthony
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Si Te Vas - Alejandro Fernandez
- Por Siempre Tu [I Turn To You] - Christina Aguilera
- Imaginame Sin Ti [Imagine Me Without You] - Luis Fonsi
- Yo Se Que Te Acordaras - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Gloria Estefan - Como Me Duele Perderte
- Francisco Cespedes - Donde Esta La Vida
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $87.38
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $44.44
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $60.25
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $112.00
- 1 JPY = 1.57 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.61 GBP
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?