Sunday 5 June 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edmond Fauré and Rob Goode.
The Unknown, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
while The Plutocrat by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1927!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1927 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Edmond Fauré: French wrestling champion.
- Rob Goode: American football running back for the Washington Redskins and the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League.
- Francis Migeon: French fourth-generation ivory carver.
- Edmond Faure: France sport Champion.
- Paul Lacombe: French composer and musician whose works included orchestration and song during the last of the early romantic period.
- 3rd French Mens Tennis: R Lacoste beats B Tilden (64 46 57 63 11-9)
- Johnny Weissmuller sets 100-yard and 200-yard free-style swim record
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?