Sunday 6 February 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vera Brühne and Jean Causse.
Before and After, directed by Barbet Schroeder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1910!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1910 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Vera Brühne
- George H Poyser: English soccer player / manager (Brentford).
- Jean Causse: Servian physician.
- Irmgard Keun: German author (d. 1982).
- Carlos Marcello: Tunisian-American gangster (d. 1993).
- Alfonso Maria: Fusco.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Flanagan and His Motor Car - Steve Porter
- Wedding Bells - American Quartet (shown as Premier Quartet)
- When I Marry You - Harry Macdonough & Elizabeth Wheeler