Monday 14 February 1910, Valentine's Day
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 14, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Marcilhacy and Bern Porter.
The House of Cards, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 February 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 February 1910!
Which were the important events of 14 February 1910 ?
- Denmark - Fastelavn. Children dress up, much like Halloween in the US.
- Arizona - Admission Day (1912).
- Mexico - Day of National Mourning (1831).
- Oregon - Admission Day (1859).
- Western World - Valentine's Day.
- Iraq - 'Communist Martyrs Day' celebrated by Iraqi Communist Party.
- Europe/Catholicism - Feast day of Saints Cyril and Methodius, patron saints of Europe.
- Saint Abraham (d. 422)
- Saint Valentine (d. 422).
- Pierre Marcilhacy: French politician, a Senator for the Charente, sitting in the Democratic Left group.
- Leif Juster: Norwegian comedian, singer, actor, and theatre manager, arguably the most popular of his generation in Norway.
- Bern Porter: American artist, writer, publisher, performer, and scientist.
- William Shockley: American physicist and inventor.
- Hans Cremer: Germany Scientist.