Saturday 12 February 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Forsyth Hardy and Lee Byung-chul.
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while A Modern Chronicle by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1910!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 12 February 1910 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Forsyth Hardy: Scottish documentary filmmaker and the first film critic of "The Scotsman," 1932-1941.
- Lee Byung-chul
- Lee Byung Chull: Korean industrialist / founder (Samsung Business).
- Pierre Chauve: French criminal, sentenced to death and executed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Carmen - Air De La Fleur (Flower Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Oh, You Candy Kid - Ada Jones
- Where the River Shannon Flows - Harry Macdonough
- Meet Me ToNight in Dreamland - Elizabeth Wheeler & Harry Anthony
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?