Thursday 10 February 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joyce Grenfell and Dominique Pire.
The House of Cards, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1910 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Joyce Grenfell: British mime comedienne with a flexible face; popular on TV and films for her monologues.
- Dominique Pire: Belgian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest.
- Dominique Pire Belgium: educator, aided WWII refugees (Nobel Prize 1958).
- Douglas Bader: Soldier.
- Stanley Vann: English composer organist choral conductor and choir trainer (d. 2010).
- Joyce Grenfell actress (Pickwick Papers: Americanization of Emily).
- Douglas Spencer actor (Thing: This Island Earth, River of No Return).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Oh, You Candy Kid - Ada Jones
- Meet Me ToNight in Dreamland - Elizabeth Wheeler & Harry Anthony
- Where the River Shannon Flows - Harry Macdonough
- Carmen - Air De La Fleur (Flower Song) - Enrico Caruso