Monday 6 February 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ronald Reagan .
The Nun, directed by Luis de la Madrid, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1911!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1911 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Ronald Reagan: American politician, elected U.S.
- 1st old-age home opened in Prescott, Arizona
- Great fire destroys downtown Constantinople / Istanbul Turkey
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Mother Machree - Will Oakland
- I Love It! - Arthur Collins
- Stop, Stop, Stop (Come Over and Love Me Some More) - Elida Morris