Tuesday 8 February 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Ginet .
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Simon the Jester by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1910!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1910 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Hans Jaeger: Norwegian writer and political activist (Born 1854).
- Boy Scouts of America incorporated and chartered (William D Boyce-Chicago).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Flanagan and His Motor Car - Steve Porter
- When I Marry You - Harry Macdonough & Elizabeth Wheeler
- Wedding Bells - American Quartet (shown as Premier Quartet)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?