Tuesday 8 February 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 8, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Steffi Duna and Albert Ginet.
Before and After, directed by Barbet Schroeder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 February 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1910!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1910 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
Famous Birthdays:08 February
- Hans Jaeger: Norwegian writer and political activist (Born 1854).
- Boy Scouts of America incorporated and chartered (William D Boyce-Chicago).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Oh, You Candy Kid - Ada Jones
- Meet Me ToNight in Dreamland - Elizabeth Wheeler & Harry Anthony
- Where the River Shannon Flows - Harry Macdonough
- Carmen - Air De La Fleur (Flower Song) - Enrico Caruso