Monday 6 July 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 6, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Axel Theorell Sweden and Hugo Theorell.
Sleeping Beauty, directed by Casper Van Dien, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1903 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Axel Theorell Sweden: biochemist, studied enzymes (Nobel Prize 1955).
- Hugo Theorell: Swedish biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1982).
- George Wyman arrives in New York City by motorcycle 51 days out of San Francisco.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the City of Sighs and Tears - J.W. Myers
- Come Down, Ma Ev'ning Star - Henry Burr