Monday 6 July 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Axel Theorell Sweden and Hugo Theorell.
while Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1903 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Axel Theorell Sweden: biochemist, studied enzymes (Nobel Prize 1955).
- Hugo Theorell: Swedish biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1982).
- George Wyman arrives in New York City by motorcycle 51 days out of San Francisco.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Hiawatha - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?