Friday 6 June 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carlo L Golino and Jiri Hajek.
The Battle of Gettysburg, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Inside of the Cup by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1913 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Jiri Hajek: Czechoslovakia -- Jurist / Foreign Minister.
- Carlo L Golino: American scholar (d. 1991).
- Ernst Stäudle: German Nazi military.
- Marcel Laurent: France sport Champion.
- Ernst Staudle: Germany Military man.
- Carlo Golino: Italian-American author critic and academic (d. 1991).
- Rabbit Maranville, is thrown out trying to steal home three times.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Snookey Ookums - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?