Friday 6 June 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 6, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carlo L Golino and Jiri Hajek.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 June 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1913 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Jiri Hajek: Czechoslovakia -- Jurist / Foreign Minister.
- Carlo L Golino: American scholar (d. 1991).
- Ernst Stäudle: German Nazi military.
- Marcel Laurent: France sport Champion.
- Ernst Staudle: Germany Military man.
- Carlo Golino: Italian-American author critic and academic (d. 1991).
- Rabbit Maranville, is thrown out trying to steal home three times.