Wednesday 6 May 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Caught in the Rain, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1914 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 May
- British House of Lords rejects women suffrage.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where Can I Meet You To-Night? - Ada Jones & Henry Burr
- Do You Take This Woman for Your Lawful Wife? - William J. Halley
- Dance of the Hours - Victor Herbert & His Orchestra