Friday 7 August 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julian Orbon De Soto and M S Swaminathan.
Sally of the Sawdust, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1925!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1925 ?
- Julian Orbon De Soto: Composer.
- M S Swaminathan: Indian scientist.
- Al Guokas: American athlete, he played pro basketball for one season in 1949-50.
- Felice Bryant: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Rock writer (Bye Bye Love).
- M Swaminathan: Indian geneticist and academic.
- League of Nation advises against Turk / Iraqi division of Mosoelgebied
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 August 1925
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Gene Austin - Yes Sir! That's My Baby
- Don't Bring Lulu - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- Don't Bring Lulu - Billy Murray
- Yearning (Just For You) - Harry Reser's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?