Saturday 7 August 1926
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stan Freberg and Stan Freberg in Los Angeles.
The Duchess of Buffalo, directed by Sidney Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 August 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1926!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1926 ?
- Stan Freberg: American satirist and comedy writer.
- Amo Houghton: (Rep-R-New York).
- Stan Freberg in Los Angeles: California, USA; satirist/ad executive.
- Paul Barry: American football running back in the National Football League for the Los Angeles Rams, Washington Redskins, and Chicago Cardinals.
- Claude Richir: Roubaix physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Lonesome and Sorry - Ruth Etting
- Spanish Shawl - Blossom Seeley