Tuesday 4 August 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurie Fields and Marv Levy.
Wild Horse Mesa, directed by George B. Seitz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1925!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1925 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- Alfons Van de Perre: Flemish physician.
- 1st Dutch Colijn government forms
- US marines leave Nicaragua after 13-year occupation.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee Butterfly - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Oh How I Miss You Tonight - Lewis James