Monday 3 August 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guy Degrenne and Alain Touraine.
Wild Horse Mesa, directed by George B. Seitz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 August 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1925!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1925 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Guy Degrenne: French businessman, an industrialist who founded the Guy Degrenne company, a renowned manufacturer of cutlery, champagne buckets, plates, and other stainless steel cookware.
- Alain Touraine: French sociologist, best known for being the originator of the term "post-industrial society".
- Dom Um Romao
- Marv Levy: American-Canadian football player coach and manager.
- William Bruce: Australian cricketer (Born 1864).
- Last US troops leave Nicaragua (there since 1912)
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee Butterfly - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Oh How I Miss You Tonight - Lewis James