Sunday 30 August 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julien Schoenaerts and Laurent Brunhoff.
The Phantom of the Opera, directed by Rupert Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 August 1925!
Which were the important events of 30 August 1925 ?
- International Day of the Disappeared
- Turkey - Victory Day (to commemorate the Battle of Dumlupinar in 1922)
- Peru - Saint Rose of Lima's Day
- Julien Schoenaerts: Flemish actor (Daens / Medea).
- Laurent Brunhoff: French author and illustrator, known primarily for continuing the Babar the Elephant series of children's books, created by his father, Jean de Brunhoff.
- Laurent de Brunhoff: French author and illustrator.
- Donald Symington: American actor (d. 2013).
- 6th Iron pilgrim at Diksmuide Belgium
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 August 1925
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?