Friday 7 December 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 7, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
The Last Alarm, directed by William West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 December 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1900 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 December
- Latin-America: 74,000,000
- Max Planck, in his house at Grunewald, on the outskirts of Berlin, discovers the law of black body emission.
- Northern America: 82,000,000
- Oceania: 6,000,000
- Max Planck announces his discovery of the law of black body emission, marking the birth of quantum physics.
- Milton S. Hershey introduces the milk chocolate Hershey bar in the United States.
- In New Haven, Connecticut, U.S., Louis Lassen of Louis' Lunch makes the first modern-day hamburger sandwich.
- First ''Michelin Guide'' published in France.
- The Imperial Civil Service in India consists of fewer than 3,500 top officials for a population of 300 million.
- Four out of every 1,000 residents of British India die of cholera each year.
- World population: 1,650,000,000
- Africa: 133,000,000
- Asia: 947,000,000
- Japan: c. 45,000,000
- Europe: 408,000,000