Friday December 07, 1900
US date format: 12/7/1900, UK date format: 7/12/1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see zodiac on December 7, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
The Last Alarm, directed by William West, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 07, 1900?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Max Planck, in his house at Grunewald, on the outskirts of Berlin, discovers the law of black body emission.
- Max Planck announces his discovery of the law of black body emission, marking the birth of quantum physics.
- Milton S. Hershey introduces the milk chocolate Hershey bar in the United States.
- In New Haven, Connecticut, U.S., Louis Lassen of Louis' Lunch makes the first modern-day hamburger sandwich.
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 07, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on December 07, 1900?
On December 07, 1900 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is December 07, 1900?
On December 07, 1900 the zodiac sign was Sagittarius.
Who was the US President on December 07, 1900?
On December 07, 1900 the US President was William McKinley (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on December 07, 1900?
On December 07, 1900 the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on December 07, 1900?
On December 07, 1900 Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.