Friday 21 December 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Oda Schaefer and Wischnewski writer.
while Unleavened Bread by Robert Grant was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 21 December 1900 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
- Oda Schaefer: German author / poet (Die Windharfe, Ladies Only).
- Wischnewski writer
- Marie Claude-Salvy: Villeneuve de la Raho EXecutives.
- Roger Wolcott: American politician (Born 1847).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When Reuben Comes to Town - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?