Thursday 27 December 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 27, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Bissett and Pierre-Jean Launay.
Troop Train Conveying the Seaforth Highlanders Across the Modder River, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 December 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1900 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Roy Bissett: American homicide victim who was killed on 10/01/1939 in Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA.
- Pierre-Jean Launay: Carrouges Journalist.
- Hans Stuck: German race car driver (d. 1978).