Thursday 27 December 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Bissett and Pierre-Jean Launay.
Troop Train Conveying the Seaforth Highlanders Across the Modder River, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 December 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1900 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Roy Bissett: American homicide victim who was killed on 10/01/1939 in Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA.
- Pierre-Jean Launay: Carrouges Journalist.
- Hans Stuck: German race car driver (d. 1978).