Sunday 7 December 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Felciano and Christopher Nicole.
Rogue of the Rio Grande, directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 December 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1930!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1930 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Richard Felciano: Composer.
- Christopher Nicole: Guyanese-English author.
- Hal Smith: American baseball player.
- 13th PGA Championship: Tommy Armour at Fresh Meadows CC Flushing.
- W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts broadcasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The broadcast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.