Saturday 29 December 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willie Humphrey and Nicolaas Ho.
Troop Train Conveying the Seaforth Highlanders Across the Modder River, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 December 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 29 December 1900 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Willie Humphrey: jazz Clarinetist.
- Nicolaas Ho: Belgium sport Champion.
- Helen Wilson: American astrologer, a member and teacher of the Church Of Light and a writer of magazine articles in the early '60s.
- General Viljoen surprise attack British garrison to Helvetia.