Monday 7 December 1931
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby Osborne and Guy Monnerot.
Arrowsmith, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 7 December 1931
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1931!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1931 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Bobby Osborne: American musician, a bluegrass singer and mandolin player.
- Guy Monnerot: French homicide victim, assassinated in the gorges of Tighanimine on 11/01/1954, 10:10 AM.
- Allan Calhamer: American game designer created Diplomacy (d. 2013).
- Bradman scores 219 NSW vs. South Africa, 234 mins, 15 fours