Monday 7 December 1931
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby Osborne and Guy Monnerot.
Arrowsmith, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while Shadows on the Rock by Willa Cather was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 December 1931 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Bobby Osborne: American musician, a bluegrass singer and mandolin player.
- Guy Monnerot: French homicide victim, assassinated in the gorges of Tighanimine on 11/01/1954, 10:10 AM.
- Allan Calhamer: American game designer created Diplomacy (d. 2013).
- Bradman scores 219 NSW vs. South Africa, 234 mins, 15 fours
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?