Tuesday February 7, 1989
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1989). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include LaToya Forever and Ashley Bush.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Straight Up by Paula Abdul.
In UK Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart by Marc Almond featuring Gene Pitney was in the top 5 hits.
The 'Burbs, directed by Joe Dante, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Don'T Bend Over In The Garden, Granny, You Know Them Taters Got Eyes by Lewis Grizzard was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Bottom Line.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing After The War or Gazza's Superstar Soccer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1989
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1989!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1989 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Ashley Bush: American noted family, the daughter and third child of Neil Bush.
- LaToya Forever: YouTube Star.
- Isaiah Thomas: Basketball Player.
- Nick Calathes: Greek basketball player.
- Alexis Rolín: Uruguayan footballer.
- Elia Viviani: Italian cyclist.
- The Los Angeles, California, City Council bans the sale or possession of semiautomatic weapons.
- 40th NHL All-Star Game: Campbell beat Wales 9-5 at Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Straight Up
- Sheriff - When I'm With You
- Tone Loc - Wild Thing
- Bon Jovi - Born To Be My Baby
- White Lion - When The Children Cry
- Tiffany - All This Time
- Sheena Easton - The Lover In Me
- Samantha Fox - I Wanna Have Some Fun
- Rick Astley - She Wants To Dance With Me
- Information Society - Walking Away
Top #10 R&B songs
- New Edition - Can You Stand The Rain
- This Time - Kiara (Duet With Shanice Wilson)
- Luther Vandross - She Won't Talk To Me
- Al Jarreau - So Good
- Wild Thing - Tone-Loc
- Vanessa Williams - Dreamin'
- Guy - Teddy's Jam
- Karyn White - Superwoman
- Aleese Simmons - I Want To Be Your Lover
- Z'Looke - Can U Read My Lips
Top #10 Latin songs
- Rocio Durcal - Como Tu Mujer
- HOMBRES AL BORDE DE UN ATAQUE DE CELOS - Yuri
- Aprendere - Ednita Nazario
- Asi Fue - Isabel Pantoja
- UN TIEMPO PARA NOSOTROS - Braulio
- TU PRESA FACIL - Los Yonic's
- Tu Pirata Soy Yo - Chayanne
- Gipsy Kings - BAMBOLEO
- TU ME HACES FALTA - Eddie Santiago
- NO ME HABLEN DE EL - Lucerito
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?