Sunday February 7, 1988
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1988). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Naïm Aarab and Lee Joon.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Could've Been by Tiffany.
In UK I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
Stand and Deliver, directed by Ramón Menéndez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Perestroika by Mikhail Gorbachev was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventures Beyond Belief.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Final Fantasy II or Cosmic Camouflage.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1988
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1988!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1988 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Naïm Aarab
- Lee Joon: Korean singer (MBLAQ).
- Ai Kago
- Lee Don-ku: South Korean ice hockey player.
- Albin Hodza: French footballer.
- Albin Hodža: French footballer.
- Nikola Fraňková: Czech tennis player.
- Lee Don-Ku: South Korean ice hockey defenceman player.
- Matthew Stafford: American NFL football player.
- Lin[wood V] Carter: American science-fiction writer (Lost World of Time), dies at age 57.
- 38th NBA All-Star Game: East beats West 138-133 at Chicago, Illinois.
- NFL Pro Bowl: AFC beats NFC 15-6.
- Heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson marries actress Robin Givens.
- Nancy Lopez wins LPGA Mazda Golf Classic.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Tiffany - Could've Been
- Bangles - Hazy Shade Of Winter
- INXS - Need You Tonight
- Expose - Seasons Change
- Roger - I Want To Be Your Man
- Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes
- Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To Deserve This
- Foreigner - Say You Will
- Bruce Springsteen - Tunnel Of Love
- I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man - Prince
Top #10 R&B songs
- Keith Sweat - I Want Her
- Pebbles - Girlfriend
- Kashif & Meli'sa Morgan - Love Changes
- Michael Cooper - To Prove My Love
- The O'Jays - Let Me Touch You
- Miki Howard - Baby, Be Mine
- The Deele - Two Occasions
- Stephanie Mills - Secret Lady
- Chris Jasper - Superbad
- Wanna Make Love (All Night Long) - Lillo Thomas
Top #10 Latin songs
- AY AMOR - Ana Gabriel
- SOY ASI - Jose Jose
- Juan Gabriel - DEBO HACERLO
- LLUVIA - Eddie Santiago
- Jose Luis Rodriguez - Y TU TAMBIEN LLORARAS
- Jose Javier Solis - Me estoy volviendo loco
- Negra - Roberto Carlos
- Brenda K. Starr - DESAYUNO DE AMOR
- PETALO Y ESPINAS - Los Yonic's
- Vicente Fernandez/Vikki Carr - DOS CORAZONES
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?