Thursday February 07, 2019
US date format: 2/7/2019, UK date format: 7/2/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 7, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Kung Fu Masters 3, directed by Chi Tian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild by Dav Pilkey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lessons in Love.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 07, 2019?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- See more
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos publishes an online essay accusing American Media, Inc. owner David Pecker of "extortion and blackmail." (The New York Times)
- Six people are killed by a gas explosion in an abandoned coal mine in Middelburg, South Africa. (BBC)
- 2019 Piper PA-46 Malibu crash: The lone body found in the Piper PA-46 Malibu that disappeared two weeks ago is confirmed to be that of missing footballer Emiliano Sala. The pilot remains missing, presumed dead. (Mirror)
- The lone body found in the Piper PA-46 Malibu that disappeared two weeks ago is confirmed to be that of missing footballer Emiliano Sala. The pilot remains missing, presumed dead. (Mirror)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ‘60 Minutes’ Veteran Is Named the Show’s New Boss With the announcement of Bill Owens as executive producer, CBS is choosing someone popular with the staff of a highly rated show that has endured tough times. [..]
- Carlos Ghosn May Have Spent Company Funds on Versailles Party, Renault Says In an acknowledgment of possible wrongdoing by its former leader, the French carmaker suggested he might have misused company funds at the lavish event. [..]
- See all financial news of February 07, 2019