Thursday 7 July 1927
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 7, 1927). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charlie Louvin and Janet Leigh.
The First Auto, directed by Roy Del Ruth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1927!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1927 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Charlie Louvin: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Louvin Brothers) (d. 2011).
- Janet Leigh: Actress.
- Alan J Dixon: (Sen-D-Illinois, 1981- ).
- Doc Severinson [Carl]: Arlington, Oregon -- Bandleader / trumpeter (Tonight).
- Charlie Louvin in Rainsville: Alabama, USA; country singer (Louvin Brothers).
- Pat Paulsen: Comedian.
- Henri Diricx: Belgium sport Champion.
- Alan Dixon: American soldier lawyer and politician 34th Illinois Secretary of State (d. 2014).
- Doc Severinsen: American trumpet player and conductor (The Tonight Show Band).
- Carl (Doc) Severinson in Arlington: Oregon, USA; bandleader, trumpeter (The Tonight Show).
- Gosta Mittag-Leffler: Swedish mathematician (Born 1846).