Sunday 3 July 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ken Russell and Charles Vandenhove.
The Joyless Street, directed by G.W. Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
while Doomsday by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1927!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1927 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Ken Russell: British film director who aimed to shock, which he did with flair but no subtlety.
- Charles Vandenhove: Belgian architect (Standard-Omnisporthal, Luik).
- Pierre Cahuzac
- Jean Prodromides: Neuilly sur Seine Musician.
- 47th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: H Cochet beats Borotra (46 46 63 64 75)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?