Monday 25 July 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Ceccaldi and Midge Decter in Saint Paul.
The Chess Player, directed by Raymond Bernard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1927!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1927 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Daniel Ceccaldi: French actor.
- Midge Decter in Saint Paul: Minnesota, USA; anti woman's lib (Liberated Woman.
- Sadiq Hussain Qureshi: Pakistani politician (d. 2000).
- Jean-Marie Vaillant: French physician specializing in maxillofacial surgery.
- Stanley Dancer: Harness racer (4 Hambletonians, 3 Trot Triple Crown).
- Sadiq Qureshi: Pakistani politician 10th Governor of Punjab (d. 2000).
- Jean-Marie Seroney: Kenyan activist and politician (d. 1982).
- Midge Decter: American journalist and author.
- Matilde Serao [Tuffolina]: Italian writer (Land of Cockayne).