Sunday 10 July 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Léonce Deprez and Marcel Azzola.
The First Auto, directed by Roy Del Ruth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1927!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1927 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Léonce Deprez
- Marcel Azzola
- Don Revie: British soccer player who was a scientific and tactical analyst of the game in the '50s.
- Grigory Barenblatt: Russian mathematician and academic.
- David Norman Dinkins: (1st black Mayor-D-NYC, 1990-93).
- David Dinkins: American soldier and politician 106th Mayor of New York City.
- William Smithers in Richmond: Virginia, USA; actor (Witness, Peyton Place, Attack!).
- Suzanne Cloutier: Canadian film actor (d. 2003).