Saturday 7 March 1931
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mady Mesplé and C W Stubblefield.
Dishonored, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while A White Bird Flying by Bess Streeter Aldrich was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1931!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 March 1931 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Mady Mesplé: Toulouse Opera Singers.
- C W Stubblefield: Music promoter.
- Cornelis T "Cor" van de Molen director: Social Businesses of Press.
- Yori : Japanese royal family, a princess also known as Atsuko, she was the Emperor's fourth daughter out of his seven children.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?