Friday 7 March 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Broderick in Charleston and Lord Snowdon [Anthony Armstrong-Jones].
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Cimarron by Edna Ferber was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1930 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- James Broderick in Charleston: New Hampshire, USA; actor (Brenner - Brenner, Doug - Family).
- Lord Snowdon [Anthony Armstrong-Jones]: London, England -- Photographer.
- Anthony Armstrong-Jones: British photographer who gained the title of Lord Snowdon when he married Princess Margaret in 1960.
- Antony Armstrong-Jones: British aristocrat, Lord Snowdon, former husband of Princess Margaret.
- Robert Trotter: Scottish actor and photographer (d. 2013).
- Georgetown High of Chicago defeats Homer 1-0 in basketball.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?