Sunday 7 May 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 7, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dominique Aubier and Jacques Duby.
Beyond the Rocks, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 May 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 7 May 1922 ?
- USA - National Masturbation Day (Declared by Good_Vibrations_(sex_toy_business)) Now in its 11th year - 
- Blessed Gisela (died 1060)
- Saint Domitian of Huy, apostle of the Meuse valley
- Bulgaria - Radio and Television Day (see above)
- Russia - Radio Day (commemorating the work of Alexander Popov)
- Saint Flavia Domitilla
- Dominique Aubier: French author.
- Jacques Duby: French stage, film and television actor.
- Darren McGavin: American actor and director (d. 2006).
- François Maurer: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal; he was ordained a priest on February 15, 1948 and spent many years in a French parish.
- Lew Anderson: American actor and bandleader (Born 1922).
- Joe O'Donnell: American documentary photographer and photojournalist (d. 2007).
- Max Wagenknecht: German organist composer and educator (d. 1922).
- New York Giants Jesse Barnes no-hits Philadelphia Phillies, 2-0.
- Belgian soccer team defeats Netherlands, 1-2.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Selections from Blossom Time - Prince's Orchestra
- Al Jolson - Angel Child