Wednesday 10 May 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Orr and Aimable .
Missing Husbands, directed by Jacques Feyder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1922!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1922 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- David Orr: Deputy Chairman (Inchcape) / CEO (British Council, Unilever).
- Aimable : French musician, an accordion player.
- Fernand Aymé: French Resistance member, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Nancy Walker: American actress, singer and comedienne, known for her diminutive size of 4' 11" along with a bull-moose voice.
- David Azrieli: Polish-Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2014).
- Dr Ivy Williams is 1st woman to be called to the English Bar
- WHB-AM in Kansas City MO begins radio transmissions
- The United States annex the Kingman Reef.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 May 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - Angel Child
- Selections from Blossom Time - Prince's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?