Wednesday 10 May 1922US date format: 5/10/1922, UK date format: 10/5/1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 10, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aimable (accordionist) and Nancy Walker.
Grandma's Boy, directed by Fred C. Newmeyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1922!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1922 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Aimable (accordionist)
- Nancy Walker: American actress, singer and comedienne,...
- David Orr: Deputy Chairman (Inchcape) / CEO...
- Aimable : French musician, an accordion player.
- Fernand Aymé: French Resistance member, awarded the...
- David Azrieli: Polish-Canadian businessman and...
- Dr Ivy Williams is 1st woman to be called to the English Bar
- WHB-AM in Kansas City MO begins radio transmissions
- The United States annex the Kingman Reef.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Skeik (of Araby) - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Three O'Clock in the Morning - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Virginia Blues - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Indiana Lullaby - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare