Saturday 6 May 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Locquin and Alan Ross.
Beyond the Rocks, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1922 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Marcel Locquin
- Alan Ross: Editor (London Magazine).
- John Ernest: constructionist artist.
- Carlos J Moorhead (Representative-Republican-California: 1973-).
- Joseph Stefano: Writer.
- Marcel Ravidat: French newsmaker, who as an 18-year-old apprentice garage mechanic discovered the entrance to Lascaux Cave on 12 September 1940.
- Vladimir Etush: Russian actor.
- Camille Laurin: Canadian psychiatrist and politician 7th Deputy Premier of Quebec (d. 1999).
- Pat Harder Milwaukee Wisconsin: NFL fullback (Saint Louis Cardinals, Lions).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Selections from Blossom Time - Prince's Orchestra
- Al Jolson - Angel Child