Tuesday 23 May 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 23, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Deffayet and Dennis Compton.
The Dungeon, directed by Oscar Micheaux, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1922!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1922 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
Famous Birthdays:23 May
- Harry Greb gives Gene Tunney his only professional boxing defeat.
- Walt Disney incorporates Laugh-O-gram Films, using the remaining assets of Iwwerks-Disney Commercial Artists, and US$15,000 from local investors.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Angel Child - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Virginia Blues - Van & Schenck
- Peerless Quartet - Georgia
- Play That Song of India Again - Charles Harrison