Sunday 28 May 1922US date format: 5/28/1922, UK date format: 28/5/1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 28, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barnay Rosset and Jean-Claude Brisville.
The Dungeon, directed by Oscar Micheaux, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1922!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1922 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Barnay Rosset
- Jean-Claude Brisville
- Barnet Rosset: American publisher, the Chairman and President of Grove Press, Inc.
- Jean Brisville: France Writer.
- Christopher Lee: Actor.
- Roger Fisher: American author and academic (d. 2012).
- Tuomas Gerdt: Finnish sergeant.
- Lou Duva: American boxer trainer and manager.
- John Alderson: chief constable (Devon and Cornwall United Kingdom).
- Carl Tieke composer: dies at age 58.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Angel Child - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Virginia Blues - Van & Schenck
- Peerless Quartet - Georgia
- Play That Song of India Again - Charles Harrison