Saturday 27 May 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 27, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christopher Lee and Claude Tarnaud.
The Dungeon, directed by Oscar Micheaux, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1922!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1922 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Christopher Lee: American actor who gained an avid following after his films "Curse of Frankenstein," 1957 and "Dracula" a year later.
- Sidney AK Keyes: English poet (Iron Laurel).
- Claude Tarnaud: France Writer.
- Otto Carius: German lieutenant and pharmacist (d. 2015).
- John Vanderhoof: American banker and politician 37th Governor of Colorado (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Angel Child - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Virginia Blues - Van & Schenck
- Peerless Quartet - Georgia
- Play That Song of India Again - Charles Harrison