Monday 7 November 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Anglade and James Jones.
Love Never Dies, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1921 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- James Jones: Author.
- Pierre Anglade: French Resistance fighter, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Angelo Franzosi: Italian soccer player.
- Jean Barets: Biarritz EXecutives.
- Maurice Saint-Cricq: Pau Military man.
- Lisa Ben: American singer-songwriter and journalist.
- Jack Fleck: American soldier and golfer (d. 2014).
- The Partito Nazionale Fascista (PNF), National Fascist Party, comes into existence.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where the Lazy Mississippi Flows - Olive Kline & Elsie Baker
- Say it with Music - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Second Hand Rose - Ted Lewis & His Band