Monday 7 October 1946
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 7, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Lavilliers and Drue Jennings.
My Darling Clementine, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1946!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1946 ?
- Bernard Lavilliers: French singer-songwriter and actor.
- Drue Jennings: American lawyer and CEO in charge of Kansas City Power and Light.
- Pengiran Anak Saleha: Queen of Brunei.
- Catherine MacKinnon: American feminist and author.
- René Joly: French singer and composer, particularly known for his greatest hit "Chimène" (covered by Jeanne Mas).
- Tony Greig: Athlete.
- Catharine MacKinnon: American lawyer activist and author.
- Pengiran Saleha: Bruneian wife of Hassanal Bolkiah.
- John Brass: Australian rugby player and coach.
- Lloyd Doggett: Politician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1946 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Rumers are Flying - Tony Martin
- Hoagy Carmichael - Ole Buttermilk Sky
- Five Minutes More - Skitch Henderson & His Orchestra