Monday 7 October 1946
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Lavilliers and Drue Jennings.
The Jolson Story, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
while The King's General by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Faraway Hill.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1946!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 October 1946 ?
- Bernard Lavilliers: French singer-songwriter and actor.
- Drue Jennings: American lawyer and CEO in charge of Kansas City Power and Light.
- Catherine MacKinnon: American feminist and author.
- René Joly: French singer and composer, particularly known for his greatest hit "Chimène" (covered by Jeanne Mas).
- John Brass: Australian rugby player and coach.
- Catharine MacKinnon: American lawyer activist and author.
- Pengiran Saleha: Bruneian wife of Hassanal Bolkiah.
- Pengiran Anak Saleha: Queen of Brunei.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?